Guys!
How to make 1 issue in two projects at the same time in Jira Cloud next gen project? Do anyone know some plugin, maybe?
Hello, guys!
I already did my case. Available only in classic projects:
Also, you can make some custom board filter by different parameters.
I hope it's helped someone who faced a similar problem in the future.
Cheers!
Hi @Андрій Муравльов
I don't use the cloud version. But I think they are the same. You can use project automation. In Project, A create your issue and with automation, you can say clone this issue in which another project or create an issue in another project that inherited their information from the issue that you created.
Hey!
Explain now:
1. Epic: Event company
2. From epic 3 issue: design, front-end, pr-company
3. And we have another project (designers, development, PR)
But it's only clone Not cool for our company.
Please setup the "Automation for jira" plugin. And then after that i will tell you what to do. You can define if for example create an issue in project A and the issue type is task, then create another issue in project B with the same information.
Automation for Jira doesn't working with Jira Cloud
Hello. Maybe it could interest you
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224757/multi-project-issue-field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.