It's hard to see at a glance because there are too many items to complete on the Khanban.
If you see 10 items and you see more, can you page more like the View button or 1, 2, 3?
Hello @이상미,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
As per the details provided, I understood that you would like to show only 10 tasks and then have a "show more" button to load more 10 tasks and so on, please, correct me if I'm wrong.
If that's not the case, can you please give us more details about the option you need?
Regards,Angélica
where is the show only 10 tasks and then have a "show more" button setting???
now done status 72 show issue....
Hi @이상미,
There is no option "Show more", I was asking if that's the option you need just to make sure, so I could share with you a feature request:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Note that, issues in the "Done" status will be removed from the board after 14 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.