Hello,
I am fairly new to Jira Cloud and Scriptrunner in Jira cloud.
I have used scriptrunner on Jira server, but it seems that its much different as I can't seem to figure this out.
I'm trying to perform a post function that updates a summary if an issue is reported by Backbone Sync.
I found the accountID but it doesn't seem to be working as I expected, so in "Condition" section of the post function I added this:
def BBSYNC="10:10alsdfkj234092u3asjdflk2342"
issue.fields.reporter == (user.${BBSYNC})
and under the Additional Code section, I added the following:
String OLDSUMMARY = "${ issue.fields.summary }"
issueInput.fields.summary = "PROD ISSUE - ${OLDSUMMARY}"
Besides solving this immediate problem, I'm looking for some guidance as to how to figure out variables and setting them properly for cloud, could someone point me to documentation that explains what is available and what isn't? This documentation wasn't helpful: http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/post-functions.html#_edit_post_function
Thanks in advance.