The avatar for the "Unassigned" user is missing and replaced by a broken link/image. See the screenshot.
There is a similar question about how this happens in JIRA server. Do I need to access some local artifact to troubleshoot this in Cloud?
Thanks!
Edit: I was referred to an existing bug tracking this issue. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74059. Please let them know it's affecting your teams if you get the chance.
I also have the same issue.
same
Same here.
Experiencing the same issue for the last 12 hrs...
Same over here. Looks like a global thing.
Same here. Any ideas how to fix it?
Same here
I use the Jira cloud hosted and I have the same issue
Same problem here.
Here too
Same here. Image address is: https://avatar-cdn.atlassian.com/default?size=24&s=24
Chiming in to report the same issue
Same here, it's trying to hit https://avatar-cdn.atlassian.com/default?size=24&s=24
Same.
Geez, not fixed yet... just raised a ticket about it.
I just commented on the official ticket.
Basically the old avatar management uses a CNAME to point to a destination that no longer functions. The new avatar management url actually already has the default icon.
Failing URL: https://avatar-cdn.atlassian.com/default?size=24&s=24
(CNAME points to dvez5bs0hjtmq.cloudfront.net)
Working URL: https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/default?size=24&s=24
(CNAME points to dbx4mvc16djf5.cloudfront.net)
Where is the official ticket?
@Ryan Shillington looks like this is: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74059
Same - drives me insane!
This appears to be fixed now.
Fixed for me
Yep, it's fixed!
All good now. Thanks team.
I still can see the issue in Jiira cloud. where can I change the url of the image?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.