How can I login to the atlassian.net using Chrome Incognito browser?
Thanks in advance,
Dennis
1. I don't have any Chrome extensions running. I installed the Chrome about 3 weeks ago.
2. in Edge or Firefox, I use only one user's username and password
3. I don't use any user profile in Chrome nor Edge, Firefox.
Hey @Dennis Dinh Nguyen
It should work the same way you use the normal browser apart from the fact that it will not have your saved passwords in browser. Are you having issues with it?Please elaborate. Thanks.
It kept spinning after I entered username and password.
Do you have the same issue if you run in Firefox/IE/Safari?
It's likely a setting that is not enabled in Chrome incognito preventing redirects or authentication.
I don't have the issue with Microsoft Edge - InPrivate windows nor Firefox - New Private Window.
Thanks for the update Dennis.
A few suggestions:
Hope that helps
Hi Dennis,
I'd suggest you speak to your IT administrator; it doesn't look like an Atlassian problem if it's only affecting Chrome incognito. Consider creating the new profile in Chrome, or using another browser.
If you're still having issues, could you please let us know what the full problem is? Why do you need to use Chrome incognito specifically?
I agree with @JimmyVanAUThis ses like a local issue @Dennis Dinh Nguyen Can you please check with your local IT Admin team and let us know.
I don't have IT admin to help me in this case.
I think the issue is between Chrome Incognito and Atlassian Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.