The trial period of the conference plug-in ends on April 7, 2020, but the trial period ends
Hello there, @yong hu ! As I understand, both plugins are displaying the information that the trial period is ending even though it is far from that date.
You could start by checking if the applied license is the correct one. Here is how:
Go to your my.atlassian account Check the license shown there Copy the license from there Go into Confluence Administration page >> Manage add-ons and then select User-installed Re-apply the license you just copied Check if the plugin expire information is still shown
If my understanding of the issue is incorrect, please let me know.
Let us hear from you!
Hi @Diego
Thank you!
The license is correct.
I did nothing, and now I'm back to normal.
Yong_hu
Hello again, @yong hu ! As I understand, the issue is no longer present, right? If that is true, wonderful!
Let us know.
It seems that this problem hasn't been solved. Today is the previous problem again. I didn't do anything at all. Maybe this license is not stable. I'll try updating it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.