how do I give permission to delete tasks in a project ?
Hello @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев ,
Classic project or Next-gen project?
Next-gen
Administer the projectThis permission allows people access to your project’s settings.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/next-gen-permissions/?_ga=2.240520192.208858064.1583716753-1478559027.1570682324
Classic project
Permission to delete issues. Be careful about which groups or project roles you assign this permission to. Usually, only administrators get permission to delete issues.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html?_ga=2.240520192.208858064.1583716753-1478559027.1570682324
Hi @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев
The permission for deleting tasks/Issues depends on Permission scheme. You can check the scheme associated with project and update the recipients.
Note : If the scheme is shared among other projects, then this change will reflect in those projects as well.
Thanks
Sanjana
Next-gen. I can 't delete tasks that I created. How can I solve this problem ?
how do I give access to delete tasks ?
Hi @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев ,
You need to contact the administrator to assign you delete permissions.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/next-gen-permissions/
I'm the administrator. But I can 't afford to delete tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.