Hi Everyone,
I'm coming from the world of VersionOne and need some guidance on how to do some of the same things in Jira.
What am I trying to accomplish?
- As a Scrum Master, I need the ability to generate and visualize graphs such as Cycle Time Scatterplot, Cycle Time Histograms, & run Monte Carlo simulations to provide stastically backed data on forecasting when our project will be done. To do this, I use a tool called ActionableAgile.
What do I need to do to accomplish this?
- I need the ability to export a CSV file however, I'm missing the following data points:
- Issue Active Start Day/Time
- Issue Resolution Day/Time
Does anyone know how I can pull these two fields from Jira?
What I've discovered so far...
- Under "All reports," click on "Version Report."
- Select your desired Version.
- Click on the "View xyz version in Issue Navigator."
- There are a few filters at the top
- In my Jira instance, I thought I could use "Active Start Time" however, this field isn't a system field and it doesn't autopopulate so it's blank. You can select a number of other fields to add to the report and then click on "Export."
- You have a bunch of options on the type of file you'd like to generate with the Export and boom, you get a file.