Hello team, I'm at blockade trying to get a specific list of issues. To give a little bit of background, I'm building a BI dashboard, and I'm in need of getting a list of issues withing a specific project and that have a specific workflow status.
Here are a list of queries that I've used in order to try and get this working. Starting with the most successful.
First, I try using the search endpoint with JQL and pagination:
https://lmscloud.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?jql=project="X"&status='X'&startAt=0&maxResults=0
This gives me back the results I need, however, it seems it's being treated as an autocomplete and I get a very large list of false positives, primarily because of the term active. Which leaves me with a long pagination list to iterate through.
I've also tried creating a filter and using the filterId and I've tried searching through projects. Finally, I've looked into the experimental JQL Parse, but haven't been successful yet and I'm not sure if I want to have an experimental endpoint in a production environment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.