Hello, I'm able to edit an existing page, but I can not create a new page. It tells me Can't save changes. Otherwise everything seems to be working fine.
I've unlogged and re-logged, without changes to the behavior. Any ideas what I should look for?
Hello @Martin Dumont ,
We don't have enough information to try to determine where the issue is. What happens actually when you try to save the page? Do you get any error message? Anything else?
In case you don't get any error:
Cheers,Dario
I took your advise and created another space. This new space has 0 issues. My two other spaces have the same "cans't save" problem.
I've just tried backuping the space , deleting it, restoring it. Same as before.
I just openned it to everyone, same problem.
The connection timed out
Check you can connect to the internet, then try reloading. If there's no problem with your connection, speak to your Confluence admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.