Hello,
I'm struggling for a few weeks with this issue now, so I come here for an advice.
The structure is the following :
we have several projects, and because we wanted to handle a common Sprint on them I made a custom filter taking these projects' tasks, and build on a board on it (read this somewhere on the forum).
Now we work only based on this "unified" board to handle the backlog and create the Sprints. It's working well, I can filter the project I want to see, etc
The only issue we encounter is that we cannot have a proper Sprint report.
Indeed, the Sprint Burndown chart says there is no points estimated. We can show the burndown for "Story points" or issue count. But for story points it's a flat line.
While on the backlog view, I can see the story points estimation value, for the field "story point estimate", for each task.
It seems there is both a notion of "Story Points" (the one expected on the report) and "Story points estimate" (the one on the stories) and I cannot find a way to solve this.
I have the same issue when I create a Sprint, it's not summing up the story points and says the Sprint has 0 points.
Any idea?
Thanks