Hello,
I'm quite new to jira and recently started working on a next-gen kanban board.I can't figure out how i can view all my @ mentions in a place.Can somebody help me with this please?
Hi @Razvan Bileca
I'm not sure what you mean by your @ mentions - do you mean all issues where your name has been mentioned?
If yes, there are two options:
To do the latter:
At the top of the page, you can choose to Save this filter if you prefer - and could add it to a dashboard or similar.
Ste
I was really hopeful this would work, because my team needs something more than the Notifications page. But this search sadly does not work for me. My user ID value has % symbols in it, so the JQL search gives me an error saying that those are reserved characters.
Hi @Tracy B
Did you try putting the User ID in quotation marks - i.e "<User ID>"?
That eliminates the error message, but the results say that there is nothing found... and I know that's not right, the user is mentioned in many comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.