Hi - I rely on my JIRA board to organize a number of discrete tasks, and for some reason many of my tasks seem to have mysteriously disappeared from the main board page. This is super concerning to me, as I keep important information and updates in these task tickets that I do not have elsewhere, and the tickets serve as a to-do list that I rely on to remember and track tasks. Even if I search the ones I remember on the main board search bar, they do not come up. I have no idea why this happened. If I navigate to the "Advanced Search" on the left of the home page, here I can search and find them. This is a relief, as I can see they still exist. But can I get them to return to my board main page and ensure this never happens again? In order for JIRA to work for me, I need any created task to remain active on the board for me to process rather than having anything automatically be moved or hidden or deleted. I still don't understand where these tasks have gone. Thank you SO much for your help! Best, Amy P.S. I have the free version, as I use this just for myself and do not need a team involved - but if this is some function of the free version, I will gladly consider the fee to ensure my tasks are reliably accessible and visible.