Hi, I hope someone can assist me with this.
I create a copy of a page and am:
1. Unable to edit the Page Title
2. It does not save when I close it
Has anyone experienced this and know how I can resolve this
Please help!!
Hello, this is really odd.
I imagine that once you copy the page you see a "Clone of page X" page in the designated space. Does it not allow you to edit the title but allows you to edit the body but discards the changes? Could it be that you have some underlying automation?
I clone the page and edit it and make the required changes, except for changes to the Page title, I can remove characters but unable to type them back.
Once done, I close it and then it usually saves in drafts, which it is not doing anymore so nothing is saved and all changes are lost.
Hi @nadine.lowe
I tried this on our Confluence Cloud and it works fine for me - even if it's copied from a legacy page.
I would suggest as it not happening across all instances you contact https://support.atlassian.com/ for help
Ste
I haven't come across this either. As Stephen suggested it might be worth bringing this to Atlassian's attention.
Thanks for the responses. I have had a look and I believe we have a very old version but waiting to confirm this, although this should not be the reason for this happening, should it? Version is
Will wait for response on the version question.
Thanks.I have contacted support and will await the outcome
I have the same version as you but it works fine for me. I believe this is also the latest !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.