I have several boards in the same project, each one with different filters:
- Master board. JQL: project = RD ORDER BY Rank ASC
- Family Board. JQL: labels = Family ORDER BY Rank ASC
- My Board. JQL: project = RYDALCH AND assignee in ("xxxxx") ORDER BY Rank ASC
- My Wife's Board. JQL: project = RYDALCH AND assignee in ("xxxx") ORDER BY Rank ASC
In boards 1 and 3, creating issues in the backlog doesn't trigger a popup. Which I like. It just creates them inline.
But for boards 2 and 4, clicking "Create an Issue" immediately opens a dialogue window with all the fields. How do I get these boards to behave the same as boards 1 and 3?
EDIT: I ended up restarting my laptop for unrelated reasons, and when I logged back in, board 4 now has the desired behavior, but board 2 continues to display a popup.