Hey,
I have a rule (Project Settings > Apps > Automation) that assigns tickets to me when I create them. I don’t know if that has anything to do with this or if I just get notifications because a brand new ticket was assigned to me. Unfortunately it causes me to get a flood of notifications on iOS and in the sidebar (bell) icon.
I really don’t want these notifications. I want them when someone assigns a ticket to me, even if I made it to begin with, but not when I’m assigning it to myself (whether or not it’s new, honestly). I already know I did something and it’s drowning out other important notifications. Is there any way I can disable notifications when a ticket I just made is assigned to me? I played with the Automation thing and under communication and I only see how to send an e-mail or initiate some sort of communication but nothing about how to suppress one.
BTW this is a "next gen" project.
Thanks!