I have created and assigned the following schemes to 32 projects:
- Issue Type Scheme
- Workflow scheme
- Workflow using the Issue Type from the Issue type scheme
- Screen Scheme
- One default
- one for Bug type issues specifically
- Field configuration scheme
- field configurations assigned to each issue type
- Roles - identical
- Permissions
- Scheme - identical
- Issues - identical
out of 32 projects - all classic jira projects, none are next-gen, everything works as expected. For 2 projects there is a field that in missing / not visible from the issue layout.
I have checked all of the project roles, permissions, security assignments - and I can't find where the difference is between all of the projects that show all of the fields, and the 2 that do not. I've tried using Permission helper, but it does not get down tot he level of field visibility on an issue
Does anyone have any go-to advice for where else to look when tracking down why a field isn't showing up?