Hi, I'm very new to using the NextGen Project Management tool. I've created as Epic (for each Project) and have added the various tasks within each column. Each Tasks displays as a card within the Board View and contains some basic information from the task detail such as task name, due date, assignee and priority.
I'm trying to create a single view that shows the Project Manager everything they need without having to click into each task. I would like to include additional labels from the task context fields - % complete and Start & End Dates to the card. I can't see how to do this. Anyone have any ideas?
I'd also like to have a traffic light conditional formatting system to show when tasks are green for on track, orange for at risk and red for behind. Other than manually adding a red flag, can I conditionally format the task cards to provide a visual indication of how we are tracking?
Kind regards
Julie