hello. how do I set a deadline for a specific task within a sprint ? I'm a novice user. thanks.
Hi @Сыдыгалы Сагынбаев ,
You can schedule issue due dates in Jira Software to track, review, and inform teams about issue dates.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/schedule-an-issue/
thank you very much. But can I ask you to send me a screenshot of how this is done ? Because I didn't understand you a bit ) thank you very much .
how did you do it ? ) please can you show me ? )
Yes, at issue view panel you can configure the start and end date for each issue.
But in case if you want to set more detail timelines for list of issues in days and houres add-on SLA Time and Report can be helpful for you. This app let you specify statuses as a trigger to start/stop and pause your SLA. You can select SLA Timer by Issue Type, Priority and any other standard or custom field (like Assignee, Reporter, Start date, Labels etc. and monitor SLA time about each ticket in each Issue View Panel.
Best Regards
Zoryana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.