https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-csv-776636762.html
has very good description on IMPORT and EXPORT feature of JIRA. But I can't find the places that IMPORT and EXPORT are. Particularly,
From "Jira icon", I can't find "Jira settings", also haven't found the place to locate "System." I cant' find exact version of the JIRA I am using. From "About JIRA", I could only get "Copyright @2002 - 2020"
Thank you in advance!
Jira settings is only available if you have admin permissions in Jira.
I am the admin, at least for a project level.
You need to be at least Jira admin to be able to see Jira settings, Project admin only gives you access to project settings.
Thank you! Now I understand: I did see these features and used them a month ago. My permission might be JIRA admin, but not is project admin. Thus, I can't see these features.
Thank you very much for your answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.