Hi. I have this problem
When I tried to link issue using icon (not menu) nothing happend.
But this only happend for one issuetype.
Regards
Hi @Carlos Madriz could you add some screenshots to show what you see? Does this happen on any project or just one? I suppose that any other issue type within that same project you mention that it does work, correct?
Hi @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group , sorry for my late answer.
- This happen on just one project. I tested on other project and works good.
- This happen on just one IssueType on that project
- For the same IssueType on other project works good.
SCREENSHOOT
- When I click on "Link Issue" nothing happen.
Thanks
@Carlos Madriz you might be missing the link issues permission on that project which is why you have the problem. Do you have more than one issue type on that project? It should be happening to all of them if so.
Btw... There is no image attached to your answer, just the work screenshot
@Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group I have more than one issue type on the project.
"Link issue" works for other issue type. Just doesnt work for one issuetype.Sorry. I didnt attach screenshoot because "Link issue" dont make anything when I click on this option. (that just happen on one project on one issuetype)
ok, you are on Jira Cloud right? if so, by any chance is it a next gen project? what happens if you want to link another issue to one of those that don't work? I mean, doing the link with the issue type that fails as the destination not the origin of the link issue process
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.