For the new view for Epics with children issues, we'd like to be able to have the "Hide done" option for "Issues in this epic" be the default, but I don't find a way to change this. Is this possible?
Hello @Janene Pappas
Thank you for reaching out.
Indeed, it is not possible to select the "Hide Done" checkbox to be flagged by default in the Epic view.
We clearly understand how useful this feature would be to avoid the loading time of the Epic view when you have a big amount of Done issues, so we created the following feature request to provide this option:
As a user, I'd like that inside the Epic it defaults to display only open issues and have an option to display completed issues.
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Let us know if you have any questions.
My Epic ticket view doesn't give me the filter? Can someone please help? Mine only shows + menu.
Never mind. I found it. Its under Personal Setting.
Sadly I don't see this as an option in my personal settings.
I'm amazed that the there is still no way to hide done issues by default. Could Atlassian use an agile methodology to get this fixed quickly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.