Hi there,
I'm trying to figure out how to prevent the PR merge when SonarCloud quality gate fails, ie. when the build fails.
I have :
- a step in bitbucket-pipelines.yml to analyse on SonarCloud and fails if the Quality Gate fails for PRs
- a premium plan
- created branching permission with the following properties :
branch type : feature
I've checked "Check the last commit for at least 3 successful builds and no failed builds and checked "Prevent a merge with unresolved merge checks"
I can still merge with a PR on a branch called "feature/issues", whereas I have 1 build failed (the SonarCloud) out of 3.
I tried to check "Check for at least 1 approval" and I can still merge if no one has approved the PR.
I also tried with a new PR, but I can still merge. I'm out of ideas, can you help me configure everything to prevent the merge of PRs please?
Thanks !