Get failed merge checks listed

Roman Borysenko January 20, 2020

Is it possible to get failed merge checks listed? As I can only see a message like '1 failed merge check' which is not informative.

Screenshot from 2020-01-20 09-59-53.png

1 answer

1 vote
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hello @Roman Borysenko,

Merge checks are in the top card on the right sidebar:

Pull Request #20404: BECO-243 add connection to apptoken — Bitbucket 2020-01-20 23-56-56.png

I agree, the dialog should be more informative, and I believe this is already on our radar, but I'll double check.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Daniil

Roman Borysenko January 20, 2020

Unfortunately, I can't see them on the right side-bar:

Screenshot from 2020-01-20 16-21-46.png

Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hm, is that screenshot of entire sidebar? My guess is you scrolled it down a little bit (sidebar is scrollable separately from the page content).

Merge checks are at the very top, just above Builds card:

Pull Request #756: BECO-233: Delete action on webhook send — Bitbucket 2020-01-21 10-30-24.png

If you still can't see that card in the sidebar, do you mind taking a short screencast and raising a bug in our public issue tracker? This way you'll get updates on the investigation and a fix for that issue.

Cheers,
Daniil

Roman Borysenko January 21, 2020

Yes, this is nearly entire screenshot - the missing part is help and feedback. There are no merge checks. Ticket is created: BBS-126746

Like # people like this
Jeff Sabin January 30, 2020

I have the same problem. Any resolution?

Like # people like this
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2020

Hello @Jeff Sabin,

So this turned out to be a feature which hasn't been rolled out yet. That said, there's some in-progress work which has to be finished before we roll out the feature.

Here's the ticket you can track: BCLOUD-19745.

If this is a blocker feature for your workflow, I advise you to disable the new Pull Request Experience: click on your avatar → Bitbucket Labs → Disable the new PR Experience.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Daniil

Like NivedithaK likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events