This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring request types and workflows
Hi, I don't want to be limited to the default issue types offered in service desk (eg. Purchase, etc). I want to create custom issue types. How can I do this?
Thanks,
Greg
Hi Greg,
You can create your own set of issue types. Basically, you need to access the JIRA Admin > Issues > Issues Type and add new Issue types. You can check the following KB Article for full details:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/defining-issue-type-field-values-185729517.html
Hope this helps you!
Cheers,
ENunes
Thanks. It worked. Initially I had difficulty with the workflow being assigned to the newly created issue being JIRA standard instead of service desk. But after enough trial and error was able to get the newly created issue to have a service desk workflow associated with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.