Hello,
I am using confluence rest api and python module requests to create multiple pages in confluence. my tool has to run every day and delete old pages and create new pages with details.
problem is while it creates new page it also send notification to the watcher of space. I do not want to send notification to watcher of space for new page creation..
code sample:
invpagebodyhtml = "<p><b>This page is published by automation tool.</b></p>"
create_page = json.dumps( { "type": "page", "title": "testing-notification", "space": {"key": "TEST"}, "ancestors": [{"id": 1234567}], "status": "current", "body": {"storage": {"value": invpagebodyhtml, "representation": "storage",}}, })
response = requests.request( "POST", URL, data=create_page, headers=headers,)
it creates the page but I could not find way to disable notification at time of page creation.
As per my research on internet, I found https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Prevent-notifications-when-using-REST-API/qaq-p/948058 which says feature is not supported for page creation however minorEdit : true can be used for disabling notification for update on pages which I am looking for.
any help here please?
Thanks
Sukh