I need help getting my project board back. I was customizing from screen schemes for another board and this one disappeared for some reason. I do have issues when I go to Issues and filters.
Fixed it by re associating the workflow with this project. Don't know why its this complicated.
Hi Stuart, this helps answer your question but I thought that would add us. The default boards a Projects leverage a workflow if there’s no workflow associate project default board can’t exist. If it’s a standard classic kanban board that you create then you are always defining/associating the project when creating the board.
Hey guys, I'm having the same issue here.
For a Classic business project, the board simply dissapeared.
Workflow is associated, everything seems to be fine, but Board simple does not show.
Any idea on how to resolve, or at least troubleshoot this?
Please provide a screenshot of where your board should be. Full screen, feel free to obfuscate any personal info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.