This area seems like a disaster, so I'm asking the question directly myself to get a straight, up to date answer.
Hello Smith,
I really understand how frustrating this can be, but, unfortunately, it is not possible to indent text in Jira Cloud Description and Comment fields at the moment.
There is a feature request on Jira Cloud to support a Text Editor on Jira, similar to Confluence. I strongly recommend voting, watching and leaving a comment there so the project managers can understand better how this is impacting you. You can check the feature request in the link below:
As a workaround you can use the 'no format' notation as you can see on the image below:
{noformat} Text1 Text2 Text3 {noformat}
Please give a try and let me know if it helps.
Cheers,
Carlos
@carlosughiniThank you for that link and that workaround.
Do you know why we cannot indent in Jira Software Cloud? Maybe it was previously possible?
My apologies, but I'm not sure if it was possible in the past, I know that we can indent on Confluence.
Thank you, Carlos.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.