I am currently trying to create a filter that shows me a list of Issues that do not have part of a keyword/phrase.
I've been trying out the JQL Advanced Search and reading other documents/articles on it, but, I appear to running into obstacles because the keyword/phrase I'm filtering on contains a reserved Jira character.
Currently, I have two filters:
Filter One). project = 1 AND comment ~ "@QA"
Filter Two). Filter != "Filter One" and comment !~ "@QA"
Theoretically, this looks like it should have worked, but it looks like my first filter is returning results for comments that don't contain "@QA", but rather "QA" without the @ symbol in front of it. I've tried using the \u0040, \\@, \\'@' and a few others, but it still shows me an Issue that has a comment that just has "QA" instead of "@QA".
Are there any better ways to approach this, or am I missing something?