I had a confluence, but can't create tables with lots of functions as a document there. These tables just with simple functions to create, add rows. that's all. Should I buy any macros? because I even don't see any functions like merge, sum, etc.
Hi Alena,
Native confluence does not provide the functionalityFor excel like functionality you can try our app . Please note that the cloud version is beta right now and we are updating it to become full functionality by April-May 2020.
Thank you for your reply. And what will be after updates April-May 2020? Does that mean by April-May we will have this functionality by default ?
By May you will be ale to add things like Conditional formatting, Data validation etc in Excellentable.We already have them for Server/DC version and are working to provide the same for Cloud as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.