Hi All
I want to create a simple relational database within confluence cloud which can store employee training records. There will be four linked databases, what is the best add on that can do this in confluence cloud
I'm looking into marketplace apps at the link below, to support the same use case.
https://YOUR-SITE-NAME.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/ac/com.atlassian.confluence.emcee/discover#!/discover/search?query=data
Will update my answer if I'm successful with one of those.
I too would like something similar, whereby a table rows is essentially a record, and certain columns can be related to other tables.
Essentially, I'm after the behaviour provided by Coda.io and Airtable.
I would have thought there was already a plugin to do this as I can see it being really useful. Actually surprising there isn't more interest in this request. Any plans to offer this functionality in the future?
I'd love to have a number of tables defined in one section that contain all my data but be able to reference it in other sections. Ideally, populate a summary view of all customers as well as a detailed customer page, populated from the same source data.
Hey @Andrew Davis
I was researching relational databases in the community and came across your post. So let me raise this thread from the dead to suggest a solution to you, @Rick Hadley and @Jimmy Psillos
Because you mentioned Airtable, I want to suggest having a look at our app, Orderly Databases. We designed this app with tools Airtable and Notion in mind and because we were lacking a way to structure and organize content in Confluence using relational databases. Now you can create and link lightweight databases that always stay in sync and also offer multiple ways of displaying, filtering, and sorting data. 😄
If you're curious, I recommend reading our community article about Orderly to get a first impression: Replace Confluence Page Properties with Notion-like Databases 🐝
I hope that I was able to help you, guys! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.
Best, Max
P.S. @Ted Strauss
you never updated your response. So I guess you had a hard time solving this? 😅
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.