I need to connect two Jira instances and all the products I've seen must be payed monthly or yearly.
Is there any open source app that can solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @rcortes
it would be great if you elaborate a bit what you actually want to do by connecting two Jira instances. Some ways how I could understand your question are:
What are you trying to achieve?
Cheers,Matthias
PS: I'm working for the team behind Backbone Issue Sync, one of these issue sync apps.
Hi,
First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You can link two Jira instances by linking issues between those two instances. This action can be performed by using issue linking.
I hope this will help.
Regards,Boris
Hi Matthias,
I apologize for the delayed answer.
First of all thank you for sharing these options, they're exactly what I needed to continue my research.
The application link option seems to be what I need so, once again, thank you for your help.
Cheers
Rubén
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.