We find that someone changed our product scheme. How to restore previous version of notification scheme?
Hi,
I guess you cannot do that,
restore to a previous version of your jira backup.
@Shawn Restoring to the previous backup will OVERWRITE ALL the data.
Is there any way to know configuration of the previous version notification scheme? Then I can manually change back.
If you have Jira Admin permission, go to Administration > System > Audit Log,
search for Notification, there you'll find out what was the previous state.
Hi @Shawn
The easiest method will be to edit the notification scheme back - once it's been edited, I'm not sure you can restore it to a previous version.
This is why it's important to limit which users have Jira Admin / Site Admin so mistakes don't happen.
If you're looking for the default notification scheme, it's pretty simple - every notification has the Current Assignee, Reporter and All Watchers assigned to it - apart from the notification "Issue Comment Deleted" which has no groups assigned to it as default.
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.