I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and I still see this message taking up space on my dashboard. How can I make it go away?
Hi Randy,
Would you mind clarifying where this message is being displayed?
It might be that your JIRA Admin has included this message in the announcement banner. In this case, you would have to contact him to ask to update it (e.g. include some JS to display this message only on IE, or remove the message entirely once all users have migrated to newer browsers.
Cheers,
Danilo
have you tried clearing your cache ?
It is indeed the announcement banner; I'll talk to our JIRA Admin. Thanks, Danilo.
I get this too - it's usually because I've forgotton to turn off my "your stupid website tries to demand IE, so I've told my browser to pretend it is to get around your shoddy code". Do you have one of the "impersonate another browser" plugins installed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.