Hello!
We have just setup Jira, however we are unable to roll out the Service Desk until users are added.
We have followed the guidelines and connected users from Azure to Atlassian Cloud, Setup SSO and even used the Microsoft Azure plugin to automatically pre-fill all options, however when we try to login, the following error appears:
Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in.
Sorry, we had trouble logging you in with your Microsoft account. Your specific Azure Active Directory configuration is not currently supported. We are working on it!
For now, please enter your email in the login form and click continue and we will direct you to the most appropriate login method.
I have since removed the app from my Azure AD and started the process again, verified the domain but nothing. In the audit logs in Azure, it says that the users have successfully been imported, and everything there is perfect. But Jira has 0 users imported.
- I have setup the Atlassian account using an email and password, not a microsoft account. Will that have anything to do with it? I have tried setting up a brand new Atlassian account, however it shows me a similar error.
*Note, our azure account domains end with @Prasad.org.au but I have verified the domain @Prasad.com.au (this is an alias) - I am unable to verify the .org.au domain as it won't verify for some reason.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dean