I am working with the enhanced functionality from Andriy Zhdanov's Add-on named above, but am having issues getting a report that I need. I've got a trial which adds "Project Pivot" and "Worked Time Chart" to the mix along with "Timesheet".
BTW, it seems these additional features are payable directly to Andriy as far as I can tell - not sure to be honest.
BTW, I do not have Tempo, but will be considering this product to add to our cloud instance starting next year.
Anyway, "Project Pivot" is almost perfect, but I cannot get a start/stop date duration.
My goal: Get a report given a 6 month specified duration, throw a filter at it, and return all parent issues along with summed time spent on each parent issue broken down by resource...so visually, parent issues along the 'y' and resource names along the 'x' by hour as well as a total hrs to the far right column.
Example: I use a Filter containing the collection of issues I want to interrogate. I want a report containing only work logs between Jan 01, 2014 and Jun 30, 2014. But, I can only supply a "Number of Weeks" variable in the configuration and max is 27 weeks. It also forces me to choose either a "Role" or a "Group". Without either, no data is returned (this seems reasonable). I choose to sum subtasks which is perfect since I want summed hours spent on each parent issue occurring in the date range specified. In summary, I can't define the Jan through Jun duration I need.