Hi All,
When we create a customized statuses , jira system asked to keep under either Todo, in progress or Done statuses. I have a situation where I wanted two done stages in my workflow , one is dev done and next one is release done. I need the burn down and all other sprint tracking only till dev done , however I need the release done status for the overall flow. If I include only first done on my board , I am not able to do the complete and close the sprint. if I include both done status on my board , my burndown chart is not useful at the time of sprint as it will not go down until both done have completed. and all my report are going bad.In order to address this issue, I would like have a status as dummy which done not have any impact on the sprint flow.
Do we have any option to have a dummy status , which cannot be tagged to todo , in-progress or Done ?