Hello,
I'm only the guy which was asked by management to look for a better solution for our needs.
We used to have TOPdesk as our ticketing system. And an old ERP package for the rest of our administration. These two are replaced by SAP ByDesign (cloudbased).
For logistics it is great, but as a ticketingsystem it is really..clumsy. One thing which is great is that the ticketingsystem is directly connected to our serial number database, which is very important for warrantrytracking.
We also use a seperate ticketingsystem inside SAP ByDesign between internal servicetickets (employees only) and external service tickets (employees and customers). So tickets can be completed seperately, while both tickets are about the same serial number.
I want to ask the community this question before I start the 7 days free trial. So I can prepare a small database and try to import into Jira system.
Thank you in advance.