Asking this again, as this old question has an answer and doesn't seem to be getting much traffic:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Where-did-links-go-on-scrum-board/qaq-p/1231800#U1307316Similar question, although in context of nextgen scrum board. I have read this 'how to'
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/linking-a-confluence-page-to-a-sprint-764478134.html
But I do not see 'Linked Pages', just :
Has this been disabled, or am I doing something stupid?
Thanks
Hello Nathan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The documentation that you mentioned is related to a Classic scrum project, that's why you can't find the same option in next-gen following those steps.
Testing here I was able to confirm that this option is currently only available to a classic project. Based on your question, I created a feature request suggesting the implementation of this option on next-gen as well:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Fab, thanks Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.