How do I create a workload report for current spring
You should be able to use the workload pie chart to do what you are after.
It will look like this:
image2016-8-9 23:8:26.png
To do this for just the current sprint, you'll need to create a saved filter. I would suggest something along the lines of:
project = '<your project ID'> and sprint in openSprints()
What is a workload report to you?
users workload. I would like to monitor the team members workload within the current sprint. This is a must when planning the sprint. You want to make sure you properly utilized working hours of all members...
Sure but I have no way of knowing what data you're tracking or what format you want the report in. It sounds like you have time estimates and your team is logging time spent, and you want to look for over-allocation or under-allocations. Is that correct?
indeed
Thanks, seems like doing the work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.