Dear community
We just installed Jira SW and are really happy we did it! Some content was already created and therefore I have some question which I am sure you can help me with.
We want to do a copy of the "fix version" field and call it "found in version" to separate in which SW versions we found the defects and in which SW versions we solved them.
For the copy of the field "found in version" which we want to add, we would like to link it with the same list or releases which is already linked to "fix version".
Does anybody know, how we can create a new field similar to "Fix version" and link it to the same release list? This would really help us and ensure that we have a gapless defect management.
I really appreciate if you can help me with that.
Best regards
Nik