Hey jira buddies, i've made an epic and it's not displaying in the backlog board in our project. The epic has around 4 issues under it, but only 1 is displaying. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey @Hobey Bennett ! Is this for a Classic or Next-Gen project type?
Classic
If classic make sure any and all filters are cleared clicking on "clear all filters".
Are you project admin?
Next-Gen
If Next Gen the Epic filters are in the top section of the back-log view.
Hey, using classic and the filters are all off. It's weird
Hmmm.... I remember having this issue ages ago where I'd make a new issue (Epic, User Story, Task... whatever) and it would just disappear with a warning message "it's created but you can't see this" (or similar). I can't remember why nor what I did to resolve it, but i did FIX it and now i see everything.Are you able to share a screenshot of your Board?Also, is the Epic visible in the regular Issue overview and can you easily access it?
Oh... and it may sounds really silly, but have you got the right Board open on your screen? (That sometimes happens to me what with so many projects and so many boards. LOL)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.