I'm trying to create an issue with Done status (please don't ask me why - this will be some kind of confirmation of other actions) using REST API. Is it possible to set the status at the creation step? I know I can first create an issue and then moved it by `transition` but this is not quite efficient quick solution.
According to the docs I was trying something like this:
curl --request POST \
--url 'https://<company_name>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue' \
--user '<username:token>' \
--header 'Accept: application/json' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data '{
"fields": {
"summary": "Remote with done status",
"issuetype": {
"id": "12113"
},
"project": {
"key": "TEST"
},
"description": {
"type": "doc",
"version": 1,
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"text": "Basic auth",
"type": "text"
}
]
}
]
},
"transition": {
"id": "761"
}
}
}'
But I'm getting an error:
errorMessages":[],"errors":{"transition":"Field 'transition' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.