Hi ,
How shall I assign a workflow to a subtask?
Is it possible to assign workflows to subtasks in such a way that the issue can be resolved only when the subtasks in it are resolved.
-Athira
I am interested in this topic as well. We are about to pilot ALM Works Structure plug-in (http://structure.almworks.com/) to see if this resolves this need as well as a few others. I can report back here on how it worked for us, but that will be in a few weeks.
If I'm understanding the question correctly, you would like to only allow a parent issue to be closed if all of the sub-tasks have been closed first. If all of the sub-tasks have not been closed, then you do not want to allow the parent issue to be closed?
You can achieve this with the "Sub-Task Blocking Condition".
You are now ready to publish your workflow, and verify that everything is in fact operating as you'd like. Once everything is operating as you'd like in your test project, go ahead and repeat this process on your primary project.
This procedure is the same no matter if you are a Download or an On Demand customer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.