Hi ,
I am trying to export test cases from xls to Xray Jira. However Unable to see Xeay Test case importer option under Jira Import export.
Can any one help me how can i import test cases to Xray from xls?
Thanks
Mamata
Hi @Mamata.Hegde
Xray's Test Case Importer is not located on the Jira Import Export. You can access the Test case Importer through the "Testing Board" menu on your project options.
Best Regards,
Team Xray
You can prepare the excel and start importing as mentioned in the document
https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XRAYCLOUD/Importing+Tests+using+Test+Case+Importer
Hi
I am trying to import test cases from excel to x-ray, below error message displayed. could you please help me
"customfield_10144": "Field 'customfield_10144' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
Hi, I would suggest,
First use " Test Case Importer" for importing, summary,test type, test steps(action,data,result) in the above mentioned option. because Xray Test Case Importer is specially work for Xray fields.
Once Xray fields are imported, you can use "External system import" for updating all other System and Custom fields .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.