I have been asked to show leave or vacation time in Jira. How do I do this?
That depends on your requirements/goals. If you are looking for an integrated solution then you need to consider an addon like Tempo or similar. However, if you just want to create a calendar that you and the team can reference as an FYI then you could do that in Confluence.
Hi @tonywilliams If you are talking about Boards, you may add "non working days" in the board configuration :
This date is the same for all the people sharing the board.
Hope this helps!
Hi there,
I realize that I might be necroposting, but you can achieve this quite efficiently with Out of Office Assistant.
This is how it looks like:
Note that vacations can be scheduled directly on the app or synced with outlook or Google Calendar via Zapier.
For full disclosure, this app is manufactured by my employer, resolution GmbH
Hi @Jaime Capitel (resolution)
is integrating "OOOA" with Outlook via Zapier the only way you can achieve it, to get absences to Jira?
Thanks, Alex
Hi @Alexander Ziegltrum !
Sorry for the late response, I was, quite aptly, on vacation for a couple of weeks.
Yes, currently Zapier is the only way you can send absences to Jira from Outlook. Would that be a blocker for you?
There's also an available REST API, so if you have technical expertise on your team, it would also be possible to make a custom integration to whatever you're using.
Hey @Jaime Capitel (resolution) ,
is your API available publicly and could you share the link to the documentation?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.