What is the maximum number of components that a project automation can have? I have an automation that creates a service request and assigns a label and sends a MS teams notification based on a drop down that is selected. I need to add to the options available on the drop down and now I am getting a error - You've reached the maximum number of components allowed per rule. So I need to rewrite the automation or figure out a different way of performing the function. But I want to know what the maximum number of components is for future reference. I have not been able to find it in the documentation.
Thanks
Dan
https://docs.automationforjira.com/knowledge-base/service-limits.html
Please review linked article for more info:
Limit | Cloud | Server | Example of how to breach the limit
Thanks, that is what I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.