Hello, I'm able to select Jira issues by project or Lables but I'm not able to filter issues by Epic Link. It is possible? Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi Peter,
Have you try to use the "epic link" field?
e.g: Retrieve all issues under Jupiter epic
"epic link" = Jupiter
... or if you are on a next-gen project use parent instead:
1234parent = EPIC-
1234
References:
Advanced search reference - JQL fields
Regards
Hello, it's just not working. As soon as I add epic link into the query, I'm getting no result.
https://imgur.com/w87OdjE
Have you try to perform the query first on Jira?Please try also "Epic Link" instead of "epic link" or event "parent" if your project is a next-gen
If none of this work, please share with us a screen of Jira issue and their relation with the Epic to see if it is correctly setup or even if its linked using other issue link different to the Epic Link field
Hello again,
I don't know where to use this query directly in Jira.
Anyway, nothing is working:
"Epic Link"
Epic Link
"epic link"
epic link
also in combination with
"Schedule Optimization"
Schedule Optimization
"schedule optimization"
schedule optimization
Sample of issue linked to Epic.
https://files.fm/thumb_show.php?i=krp72tak&view
Thanks in advance.
Have the same issue, not able to filter via epic link, since my project is managed by the equipment, and the Epic Incidences have not Epic Name field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.