Hi!
Help.
The table of contents doesnt work, if I click on the sentence of table of contents, then transition dont go on.
Why?
Thanks,
Yulia
Hello Yulia,
Thank you for reporting this and welcome to Atlassian Community.
Can you tell me a few things about this issue?
Thank you for your help!
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
thank for your answer.
1. Usually I use the Google Chrome browser. In Microsoft Edge I have not this problem
2. I created a test page in English https://onetwotripdev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEKB/pages/1581777119/Test+page#Article-2 (Google Chrome browser ) and have the same problem
3. I encounter this problem in both editor (old and new).
Thank you in advance.
Hi Yulia,
I believe the issue here is that there's not enough text on your page to scroll to Article 2 if you click it in the table of contents.
Can you please confirm if you can still replicate the problem if you add a bit more text?
Hi Shannon,
I added a random text https://onetwotripdev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEKB/pages/1581777119/Test+page#Article-2 and have not problem, but I still have this problem in any other pages on Cyrillic https://onetwotripdev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEKB/pages/7209346.
Is that page the example you sent when you created this question? I don't have access to your site so I can't see what it looks like, unfortunately.
Would you be able to share with us what it looks like for you? Do you confirm now the only issue is when headings are in Cyrillic?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.