Where can I find a chart of the meanings of the icons in Jira? For example, what does a red square with a circular hole mean? I can't find anything about this in either 'Help' or the Jira documentation.
(Note: I do not have access to "https://jira.yourdomain.tld/secure/admin/ViewIssueTypes.jspa" or anything like that.)
Hi @Jeff Nygren ,
if you go in the Create Issue screen (click on the "+" button on the left side of Jira), you can see in the Issue Type list all the icons and their associated types, just like this :
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Yes, this answers my question. And when I clicked on the Help icon (question mark) next to the dropdown list, it took me to a help page for 'Jira Concepts - Issues' which had exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.